(As of April 1, 2019)
National Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations
March 30, 1972
All member cooperative unions work together to promote ZEN-NOH businesses, thereby increasing the production efficiency of the work of member farmers, improving their economic conditions, and contributing to the raising of their status in society.
Our businesses, which provide production materials, daily necessities, and process and market agricultural products, are conducted with this goal in mind.
- Main office:
- Prefectural and municipal headquarters:
- Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Yamanashi, Nagano, Niigata, Toyama, Ishikawa, Gifu, Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Tottori, Okayama, Hiroshima, Tokushima, Ehime, Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Oita
The business objective of the ZEN-NOH Group is to "promote its business through the concerted efforts of its member cooperatives, with the aim of increasing the production efficiency of member farmers, improving their economic conditions, and contributing to raising their status in society. To this end, the ZEN-NOH Group carries out the following business operations.
- Supply of agricultural materials and machinery and daily commodities, and installation of agricultural facilities for joint use
- Transport, processing, storage and marketing of agricultural and livestock products
- Education for improvement of agricultural technology and agricultural management
- Management of union agricultural cooperative warehouse
- Establishment of livestock markets
- Agricultural management for maintaining the infrastructure for livestock production and the livestock brand
- Transportation service
- Building design and construction management
- Cooperation with overseas agricultural cooperatives for agricultural development
JA Bldg., 1-3-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6832